Just think, what would you accomplish if you got up to speed quickly on the latest literacy research? How much better would your programs and services be if you knew the latest findings on digital literacy and what works for kids?
You need to keep on top of the latest literacy research. And you need to figure out how to best apply those findings to your educational products, websites, publications, and books.
Dr. Julie can serve as writer, speaker, panelist, consultant, and expert on digital learning.
Integrating Digital Media
Dr. Julie specializes in collaborating with publishers, educational forum leaders, educators, school districts, and literacy institutions to identify and integrate the newest and best research that’s relevant to your educational environment and that will best meet the needs of your students. Dr. Julie will help you integrate educational technology into your teaching materials that will make it easy for you and offer great learning for your students.
Dr. Julie's Expert Spots
- Helping To Prevent Summer Reading Loss PBS Parents
- Instilling a Love of Words in Your Child PBS Parents
- Meet the Expert: Julie Wood on Integrating Technology into the Curriculum Scholastic's Teachers' Website
- Ten Ways to Take Charge of the Web - Easy Strategies for Internet Smarts Instructor Magazine, Scholastic
- Author, Author! Instructor Magazine, Scholastic